Pages

Today video : The Trews, " Hold Me In Your Arms "

Today video is :
Hold Me In Your Arms from The Trews



And this is the song lyric :
Wake up to the sounds of the century they got a long way
to go to gain on me, it’s all right
The years are coming down like the dirty leaves
I’m gonna plant my seed in history
It’s all right
I love my dream

Chorus
We are one

You think you’ve seen it all but you’ll never see you gotta open up
your eyes and come with me, its alright
Everybody thinks they’re the chosen one but my mother was a virgin I’m the seventh son
It’s all right, I love my dream

Chorus
Hold me in your arms
We are one

I will not back down to anything or anyone
You cannot contend cause in my head I’m number one
It’s a mad mad world but baby what you gonna do
You just watch your back I’ll watch mine too

Chorus
Hold me in your arms
We are one



No comments: